All Mason families are invited to campus in the fall for Family Weekend, which will take place November 8-10. Online registration is now open at masonfamilyevents.gmu.edu, and all families are encouraged to register in advance by purchasing a $5 Access Pass for each family member attending.
What is included with the $5 Access Pass?
- Entrance to more than 30 events on the Family Weekend schedule that have no additional cost. View our current schedule of events for the weekend at masonfamilyevents.gmu.edu/weekend-schedule and download our schedule app at masonfw19.sched.com. We are still adding events, so check our website often for an up-to-date schedule!
- Access to Mason’s 3 state-of-the-art recreation facilities on the Fairfax campus, including group fitness classes.
- Discounts at select on-campus dining facilities.
- Free parking on the Fairfax campus during the weekend.
- Discounted tickets at the Center for the Arts and Hylton Performing Arts Center.
- Special discounts at the University Bookstore on the Fairfax campus.
- Free play at Corner Pocket, including billiards, foosball, air hockey, table tennis and more!
- Photo booth pictures to document Family Weekend 2019!
- A special Family Weekend souvenir to take home.
- Last, but certainly not least, memories with your family to last a lifetime!
Once you have your $5 Access Pass, you can add special event tickets for an additional cost to your registration. It is important to purchase these tickets early because they are limited in quantity and will sell out! To pay for your access pass, special event tickets, and reserve your family’s spot, create a Family Weekend account or log back in at https://secure.touchnet.com/vC20788_ustores/. Registration for Family Weekend closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 27.
Questions about Family Weekend? Call (703) 993-2475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director of Family Programs
New Student and Family Programs
*To receive more articles like this straight to your inbox, sign up for the Mason Family Association at masonfamily.gmu.edu/mason-family-association.