What is the Mason Family Connection?
The Mason Family Connection is the official platform for family communication and engagement, and it is the best way for you – parents, families, and supporters – to stay involved with your student and George Mason University.
How does it work?
Everything you need to make the most of your Mason family experience is located in one centralized location within the Mason Family Connection.
In the platform, you can:
- Customize the content you receive to meet your family’s needs and interests
- Set the frequency of how often you wish to receive updates
- Use the commenting feature to ask questions and/or share your perspectives and experiences
- View upcoming university events, important dates, and deadlines
- Select specific academic, topic, and identity-focused communities you want to join to engage and find support
- Make account changes at any time
Learn more about the platform by watching an instructional video: youtu.be/KlIWcv0qnsk
If you have a question or need assistance, contact New Student and Family Programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone at (703) 993-2475, or utilize our website live chat.