Congratulations on your student's admission to George Mason University! We cannot wait to officially welcome your family to the Mason community, but first, we would like to introduce you to members of the Mason community in your hometown! Information about these events will be announced in June 2021. More to come!
Show off your Patriot Pride with a customized virtual background!
- Click on the image below that you want as your Zoom background.
- The image will open in a separate window.
- Right click on the image and select Save Image to save it to your desktop.
- Once you join the Zoom meeting, on the bottom left of your screen, you will see the second icon that says Stop Video.
- Click on the arrow next to it and click Choose Virtual Background. A new window will pop up. Next to the words Choose Virtual Background, click on the plus sign (+) to upload your Mason-themed background that is saved on your desktop.
- After you upload your background, click on it to select it as your virtual background. If the background has words on it and the words are showing up backwards, check or uncheck the Mirror My Video box.
- Close the window.
If your family is interested in attending or hosting a future regional event for incoming Mason students and their families, please complete our Regional Event Host Interest Form online. Access the form.