The 2016 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is now available on the George Mason Police Department’s website. This report is intended to provide you and your student with accurate, complete, and timely information about safety on campus. All college campuses participating in federal financial aid programs are required by law to disclose this information to prospective and current students, families, and university employees.
- In this report you will find the following:
- Crime and fire statistics for all Mason campuses
- Information on reporting crimes and emergencies
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Crime prevention information and personal safety tips
- Options for reporting sexual violence and misconduct
- Safe and positive options for bystander intervention
- Information on sexual violence risk reduction
- Mason’s Sexual Misconduct Policy and procedures
- Additional important information related to campus safety
For more information, contact the Clery Act Compliance Coordinator at email@example.com or 703.993.5497.
Clery Act Compliance Coordinator