Registration is live for Siblings Weekend which will be held April 18-19! Encourage your Mason student to invite his/her sibling to campus for a fun-filled weekend experiencing life as a Mason Patriot. Registration is now available on masonfamily.gmu.edu and will remain open until Friday, April 10.
If your student is still deciding if he/she is inviting their sibling to the weekend’s events, encourage him/her to check out a few highlights of the weekend below. Your student and his/her sibling will not want to miss out on the fun!
- Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey Circus– All siblings are invited to attend the Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey Circus taking place at the Patriot Center on Saturday, April 18 at 3:30 p.m. Tickets are free for both Mason students and their siblings if they register for Siblings Weekend.
- Athletic Events and Recreation Facilities- Siblings are invited to attend the various Mason athletic events during the weekend, which include both men’s baseball and tennis. Siblings are also invited to visit Mason’s Recreation facilities and compete in a Siblings Weekend tournament.
- Who Done It? Mystery Game- Does your student and his/her sibling want to learn more about forensics and the College of Science through an exciting mystery game? This interactive game will engage both students and siblings in the Mason experience in a unique and exciting way!
- Meals on Us- From dinner and trivia to brunch with the Patriot on Sunday, meals are included in your Siblings Weekend registration!
- Overnight Stay in Residence Halls- If your Mason student’s sibling is between 12-18 years of age they are welcome to stay overnight in the residence halls if your student lives on campus. In partnership with Housing and Residence Life, we will offer late night programming like movie night so your student and his/her sibling can spend time with other Siblings Weekend participants.
For more information on the schedule of events and to register visit masonfamily.gmu.edu/siblings-weekend/. We will be posting frequent schedule updates as the weekend approaches. For the latest information, “like” the George Mason Family Association on Facebook.
Family Programs and Services